Finance GL Accountant
Signode is a global market leader for industrial packaging and provides solutions to protect, secure, simplify and streamline the bulk transportation of goods. They develop, produce and market consumables and equipment worldwide and are proud of their recognized industry brands.
As a General Ledger (GL) Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate and precise. Ideally, you should be working in collaboration with the various departments for accounting data. In addition to this, you should possess excellent analytical and problem-solving ability. You will be reporting to the Accounting Manager Netherlands and will work closely with the FSSC team and other teams within the Netherlands but also international.
• Preparing and managing the General Ledger entries (accruals, fixed assets, deferred tax, demo tools, lease obligation, salary journal, stock, etc.)
• Balance reconciliation and provide supporting documentation
• Participate in the monthly / year-end closing, internally and externally
• Prepare analysis of accounts
• Produce monthly reports
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• File VAT and Tax related returns, be contact person to the authorities
• Stock management
• Develop and streamline procedures
• Report in Signode online reporting tool (OneStream)
• Participate in various projects within the finance group
• Ad hoc tasks within the finance department
• Provide service to our business partners
• Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, Logistics and other departments
• Assisting the team with accounting issues and queries.
• Bachelor in accounting or finance
• A team player, who is accurate, into details, independent, organized and able to meet deadlines
• Take full responsibility for the tasks within the GL group
• Be capable to handle dynamic changes and support new guidelines
• Ability to continuously learn, improve and develop new skills to grow further in your specialism
• A sound knowledge of accounting systems (preferable Exact) and MS Office (especially Excel)
• Incorporate SOX processes in the daily work
• Standardization, automation and best practice implementation (including SOX, audit and policy compliance and government regulations)
• Open and clear communication skills, in Dutch and English
• Communicate and co-operate with the rest of the organisation
• Drive to develop and increase knowledge
Wat krijg je ervoor?
This is an exciting role where you’ll make a positive difference to our business on a daily basis. Although primarily focused on Netherlands, you’ll be speaking to people from across different parts of the EMEA region! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop themselves but also working within a team to help develop our Finance team.
- 1 van 4Telefonische screening
- 2 van 4Interview
- 3 van 4Interview bij klant
- 4 van 4Vervolg interview bij klant