Order Fulfillment Analyst
The LYCRA Company has built a leading position in the Apparel industry over the years via a continuous stream of value-adding fiber, fabric or garment innovations enabled and supported by a network of strategic partners across the entire value chain. This contributed to make the LYCRA® brand a unique asset that still powers today one of the most iconic and valuable corporate franchises in the Apparel industry. It is all reflected in our corporate vision: “enhancing life through innovative garment solutions”.
As an Order Fulfillment Analyst located at our Kerkrade site. As Order Fulfilment Analyst for the European, Middle East and Africa region you will be responsible for ensuring customer orders for our premium fibers are fulfilled in an optimised way, considering actual and planned material availability. You will also manage ‘At Risk’ inventory in all our distribution centres and plan production at our 3rd party tollers. You will report to the Supply Chain manager EMEA.
The Order Fulfillment Analyst is expected to:
- Resolve outbound order delivery failures in a timely and effective manner and in close collaboration with Customer Service, Logistics and Planning
- Re-schedule customer orders using the back order process in periods of supply imbalance and according to priorities set.
- Administering the customer / product allocation process in periods of supply imbalance and according to priorities set.
- Ensure outbound and inbound stock transfer orders have been shipped on time through effective collaboration with Logistics.
- Manage the “At Risk” inventory identification and disposition process including the write off and disposal of unsaleable product.
- Manage 3rd party planning processes.
- Pro-actively identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives across applicable work
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a business-related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain related role.
- Demonstrated, practical SAP experience, preferably in Advance Planning & Optimization (APO) & ERP Central Component (ECC)
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business awareness
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong collaboration, communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Behavior driven by integrity, compliance, humility and ethics
- Conscientious and consistent performer
- Self-starter and desire to learn and develop
- Strong systems skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Wat krijg je ervoor?
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- 1 van 4Telefonische screening
- 2 van 4Interview
- 3 van 4Interview bij klant
- 4 van 4Vervolg interview bij klant